Why use PITCH READY™
Using PITCH READY™ we are able to offer precise testing for athletes both pre-injury for risk stratification and also post-injury to maximize recovery potential. This process forms one of the most rigorous return-to-sport testing systems available anywhere. Services include:
- Whole squad pre-season screening
- Staged recovery for an athlete recovering from an ACL injury
- End of rehab single-stage assessment for an athlete recovering from a knee injury
- Pre-contract / Pre-signing athlete assessment
Testing is undertaken by PITCH READY™ staff typically at the team’s own training facility. Each testing is accompanied by a comprehensive multivariable data analysis, including video reports for each athlete complete with easily read graphical display of data of current individualized risk analysis.
Post testing offers the opportunity for case-conferencing between PITCH READY™ PhD-qualified staff and the client’s medical staff to highlight areas of concern, and provide advice on specific focus areas necessary to overcome current athlete evidence-based risk factors.
PITCH READY™ PROVIDES:
- Research-derived and validated injury prevention
- Cutting edge biomechanical risk analysis
- Maximize rehabilitation efficiency
- Feedback on appropriate safe return to sport